Vitamin E is one of the best nutrient sources that can not only help to enhance your health but also make you beautiful.
This is the most used ingredient in most cosmetics that you usually find in the market. Infect, vitamin E can also be used to boost your immunity and keep your body ready to fight infections.
Vitamin E possesses antioxidant properties that are responsible for protecting our body cells and tissues from damage caused due to free radicals. It is a fat soluble vitamin source and is found in food sources like wheat germ oil, sunflower seeds & oil, corn oil, soybeans, peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds, etc. You can also get vitamin E source from green leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, etc. Some fortified cereals are also a good source of vitamin E.
You can also think of supplements as an alternative to food items, if you think your diet is not enough to meet the daily recommended dosage of vitamin E. Here are a few vitamin E supplements that you can consider buying:
- Health Aid Vitamin E Capsule
- GoNutrition Vitamin E 400IU
- Natures Velvet Vitamin E 400 IU
- PureFoods Vitamin E
- VITAWIN Vitamin E for Promotes Healthy Skin
- Nutra Grace E Grace 400
- Himalayan Organics Plant Based Vitamin E
You can easily search for these products online or from any retail store that offers healthcare products. The best way to get vitamin E supplements that are 100% genuine is to get them from HealthKart, Amazon, etc. You do not even have to worry about the vitamin E capsule price as online stores offer huge discounts. However, if you are consuming vitamin E supplements then do not exceed the dosage as prescribed by your doctor or by the brand of supplement that you are using.
Various Signs of vitamin E deficiency:
- Problem in vision
- Problem in coordinating both limbs while walking
- Pain and weakness in muscles
- Dry skin
- Dullness of hair
- Lower immunity
Let us throw some light on the various benefits of vitamin E supplements and foods:
- It can be used to flush out toxins from the body
- Sunscreen or other cosmetics that contain vitamin E can help to protect your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun
- REgular application of vitamin E oil can help to maintain the elasticity of your skin, which, again can help to reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging
- Mix vitamin E capsules with your regular hair pack and see how your hair shines and grows
- Consumption of vitamin E is very important for improving your immunity
- Vitamin e can also help to keep your heart healthy and maintain hormonal imbalance
- A lot of vitamin supplements are also known to improve your muscular health
- It can be used as a stress buster
- It can help to reduce pain due to arthritis
Conclusion: Vitamin E has always been one of the best nutrient sources for skin care, hair care or improvement of your overall health conditions. We hope now you know why it plays such an important role enhancing your lifestyle.