Manchester’s digital collective Inc & Co is celebrating the completion of its first business year, during which Group CEO Jack Mason and his team of technical and HR specialists have mapped innovative solutions for businesses in need of rejuvenation.
Under Jack’s careful guidance, the group, which comprises a series of UK-based companies, has defied COVID-19 by generating an impressive £10 million turnover and an 11% increase in month-on-month income.
Jack is delighted with the success that the collective has achieved under his strategic direction. He highlights the power of synergy in business development projects and appreciates the level of dedication that his team has shown, despite the challenges that have made achieving business success more difficult than ever this year.
When Jack launched Inc & Co in July 2019, he was working with just four other entrepreneurs to transform struggling firms into thriving creative brands. One year on, Inc & Co now employs 170 staff and is currently recruiting an additional 20 candidates for its London, Leeds, and Manchester offices. Jack is hugely appreciative of his team and the excellent achievements that they have facilitated through collaborative projects.
As Inc & Co progresses into its second year, the rapidly growing collective will continue to ramp up its collaborative operations and resources, each of which offers a wealth of guidance and support for the group’s acquisitions.
Introducing Inc & Co’s Group CEO: Jack Mason
Entrepreneur, investor, and digital disruptor Jack Mason has developed an impressive career as a business leader who advises professionals on how to supercharge their corporate strategies. He embraces a consultancy-led approach to guide teams as they evolve their business behaviours to maximise organic growth and return on investment. Jack’s extensive experience in marketing, HR, and finance makes him an invaluable source of knowledge when it comes to sculpting business development plans for Inc & Co’s acquisitions. As a strategic delegater, he has expanded Inc & Co by seeking the best specialists for each business skillset. He surrounds himself with thought-leaders in various niches to construct high-performing teams.
Not only does Jack manage Inc & Co, directing numerous teams to achieve essential business milestones, but he is also a Business Council Member of Forbes. The council recognises exceptional business owners who come together to discuss how businesses can thrive in increasingly competitive markets.
Inc & Co’s Acquisitions
Jack oversees Inc & Co’s strategic direction, building the network of digital firms by acquiring and developing firms with huge growth potential. These acquisitions include:
- Insight Analysis: a global analytics firm that specialises in the sports industry. Insight Analysis provides advanced data capture, analysis, and visualisation that informs clients’ marketing campaigns and business development strategies. Insight Analysis’ clients include the Premier League, British Athletics, and Bath Rugby.
- Skylab: the UK’s major sporting agency for ultimate brand-building. Many high-end sports brands collaborate with Skylab to step up their front-facing brand images. These brands include FIFA, Scuderia Toro Rosso, and the British Paralympic Association.
- Wood for Trees: a data management firm that helps charitable organisations to grow their contact bases, build authentic client relationships, and improve compliance with data-related legislation.
- MyLife Digital: Europe’s leader in data preference and consent management. MyLife Digital works with notable firms, such as Mitsubishi Motors, Dogs Trust, and Jewson, to ensure compliance with data privacy legislation, enabling companies to build client relationships based on trust.
- Neon: a creative agency that blends physical and digital landscapes to offer the best customer experiences.
- Cuhu: a tech-driven agency that develops the highest-quality apps and websites and engineers bespoke software solutions.
- Brass: an award-winning marketing agency that blends all marketing angles, from branding to SEO strategy and digital media, creating holistic solutions for its clients.
- Laundrapp: the UK’s biggest on-demand laundry, dry cleaning, and ironing services provider. Laundrapp has been celebrated as the Startup Awards’ App of the Year, Lovie Awards’ Gold Winner, and Apple App of the Day.
‘We can’t give away all of our secrets, but we currently have a software development company and digital marketing agencies,’ says Jack Mason. ‘Our most recent acquisition of Skylab is a digital strategy and production company working with some of the biggest names in sport. We are ensuring we have variety. Last year we brought on board Laundrapp, a service that offers on-demand laundry and dry cleaning. They have experienced huge growth during lockdown. Laundrapp has recently partnered with Mumsnet and we are looking forward to progressing with the Mumsnet platform partnership to develop long-lasting relationships.’
About Inc & Co
Digital brands can use Inc & Co’s invaluable business guidance to develop strong positions in their marketplaces, offer dynamic services, and expand client reach. Inc & Co’s team of technical specialists and range of centralised resources offer the group’s acquisitions the support that they need to reach their ambitious business goals and improve productivity.
Aside from its many acquisitions, Inc & Co has also launched Inc & Co Property, a property investment group based in Leeds, London, and Manchester. Inc & Co acquired Prospect Business Centres and rebranded the serviced office accommodation as incspaces. With refurbishment and expansion plans underway, incspaces offers business-grade office amenities for freelancers and business teams of all sizes.
Inc & Co plans to double its turnover within the next twelve months and looks forward to welcoming yet more diverse brands to its collective. Creative businesses that focus on SaaS, software, PR, marketing, and design are encouraged to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling 0161 532 4050.
Learn more about Jack Mason and Inc & Co at https://incandco.com